View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 11:00 AM   #4
preempalver
Connoisseur
preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: PocketBook pro 603 (Leggo IBS fw PB 2.1.3)
Quote:
but all of the ğ and ı display as g and i.
As a second thought, what you are signalling here could be also the result of a defective epub conversion.
Let's suppose that the original source of the ebook was a book digitized with a scanner and converted in editable format via an Optical Character Recognition program.
Then it's quite possible that ğ and ı were mistaken as g and i during the process, a typical issue of OCR conversion caused by multiple factors.
An epub editor like Sigil could help in substituting wrong occurrences with right characters.

EDIT:
I'm deeply sorry, I need to sleep. You said you're using a txt file. May I ask if you can provide me a link to the file, I'd wish to try it on my PB603. Or attaching just a partial file here?

Last edited by preempalver; 11-11-2012 at 01:09 PM.
preempalver is offline   Reply With Quote