View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 08:22 AM   #5
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2,Nook,ipad mini, iPad Air, galaxy S5, ipod touch 5th gen
Although I don't have a 3G enabled kindle I agree totally. Its wonderful to be able to download a book instantly wherever you are. I usually have my kindle well stocked up with books but on the rare occasion I want something on the spur of the moment I just connect my kindle to my phones wifi hotspot and get it.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote