View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 07:56 AM   #3
Starko
Zealot
Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Thanks helen. I tried but i am not good at CSS and i see that there are a lot of inheritance there so i have no idea what the actual font size is and where i have to change it. That would also mean that i'd have to do it every time with every book i convert.
I was more thinking in terms of having a setting somewhere that makes <pre>, <tt> and other monosize fonts smaller during conversion to moby.
Starko is offline   Reply With Quote