View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 07:12 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffMand View Post
Thanks for the replies. I think I've decided to buy a Black Kindle 4 now I've realised that you can change the page refresh rate. I thought it was always set to refresh every page turn, as the demo unit I tried was on that setting and it was locked out of the settings menu. Going to Waterstones today to see if they have it in stock.
I'd suggest that you consider the Kindle Paperwhite, too. A little more expensive, but a much better reader. The built-in light is absolutely excellent.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote