View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 06:53 AM   #21397
orlok
Relaxing
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
Ah c'mon girls all this kilo-losing banter makes me sad. Think this way: the more you loose the less remains to hug.
It's not just the girls. I made it down to 12 stone (168 pounds) on Wednesday, just 2 pounds above my ultimate target, but I weighed myself yesterday and was back up to 170 pounds. So this is my rant, as I haven't exceeded 2000 claories all week, and some days were well below that. How can I have put some back on???!!!
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote