View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 12:14 AM   #5
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I bought my Kobo Mini at Walmart and they have a 14 day no questions asked return policy which is pretty standard in Canada although many store will take returns after that.
As to Kobo I have no idea about longer term service but buying with a credit card gives you a two year warrenty. Walmart wanted $40 for an extended 3 year warrenty which seems excessive for a $79 device.

Amazons customer service for the kindle can't be beat IMO, but I would think Kobo would do pretty well. They are getting a lot of good press with the Glo and Mini, so why ruin it with crappy customer service.

I do love the Kobo Mini and most people seem to be very happy with the Glo. They aren't perfect, but seem (my opinion only) slightly better than most.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote