View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 05:54 PM   #22014
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
(Ah, ah) Oh, no, don't let the rain come down
My roof's got a hole in it and I might drown
Oh, yes, my roof's got a hole in it and I might drown

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtBGG49T50E )

Good morning, all. Sunday morning rains have forced a cancellation of our ride today. A group of us were going on a Fall Foliage Ride into Mie Prefecture, through the mountains along a beautiful river valley, but the ride had to be postponed. It's pouring down buckets out there! I don't mind riding in the rain (I stay dry inside my rainsuit) but the others must be a bunch of wusses cuz they ALL backed out, even my wife!

Oh well... Ahmad's "English Breakfast" tea today, a bowl of miso soup, rice, and sliced salmon. I think I'd prefer the salmon on a bagel with cream cheese but the soup and rice is lower calorie. I'll have a bagel next week. There is no rush.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote