View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 10:59 AM   #85
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
How do you know you like the book later in life unless you reread it and find out???
I think you misunderstood me. I stop reading books a short way into them when they fail to grab me. That doesn't mean I give up on them forever. I often experience 3 or 4 false starts on books before they "take." Wrong time/wrong mindset/mood, I figure. So to clarify my position: I rarely re-read books that I've completed. I have no qualms about re-reading a chapter or two.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote