View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 07:18 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by fudphil View Post
Desperation has led me here, I have read other threads on this issue and carried out suggestions where i have been able to understand and implement them. I am running windows 7 have updated to latest calibre 0.9.6, I enabled ( i think) the plug in for kindle fire in preferences it didnt display a Kindle Fire HD option. The kindle fire hd when connected to the laptop does not show up in calibre or as a drive in "my computer".
Go to Preferences - Device interface plugins - MTP device interface and make sure it is enabled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudphil View Post
Looked at getting the calibre companion app I am assuming that this app is downloaded onto and via the Kindle Fire HD but I can't find the app on my Kindle Fire HD searching in the app stores produces no results. any help will be appreciated be gentle I am not a techie I will need an idiots step by step guide.
Amazon in their wisdom has currently refused to allow this App on the Fire HD.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote