View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 12:59 AM   #36
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post

Ah ha. I wondered if something was wrong with one of my files when I couldn't fast forward on a book a while back. It was the only file and I never even thought about the size of the file being a problem. Thanks Blossom. I will have to check the files size if that happens again.
I use Audiobook Cutter Free Edition v0.7.5 to split audiobooks. It's an old version before they went pay. ($15) (You can google for it) It splits by Silence detection. It works well.

I agree that there aren't many Wow Me deals this year for Black Friday.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote