Works Here Too!
Thanks for the quick turnaround and fix. Worked great on my PaperWhite running 5.2.0.
Just to be clear, and maybe help others, the sequence was:
1. Installed your 1.7 jailbreak bridge, then updated
2. Installed the 5.3.0 firmware (downloaded from amazon), then updated
3. Checked and saw that the Python and Linkss folders survived the firmware update, but the screensaver hack wasn't working (as expected).
4. Re-installed your Python 1.0 hack, then updated
5. Installed your 4.0 screensaver hack (over 3.0), then updated.
Voila! Screensaver hack working beautifully.