View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 05:09 PM   #34
sun surfer
in this great future
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad mini & sony 950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
I guess it wasn't obvious to me that they were intended to be combined. He hadn't used any nominations to that point in the thread, so it looked like he was using 3 nominations "classics", "science fiction", and "fantasy". If the intent was "science fiction and fantasy" he needs to clarify that I think. Maybe WT Sharpe needs to put an instruction in the first post to have quotes around the category you are nominating to help avoid confusion like this?
I agree that if one didn't know or remember Hamlet53's previous posts in the discussion thread on the subject, it could seem like two separate categories, but knowing those posts his intentions seem very clear. That's why in my first post mentioning it I tried to discreetly point out the mistake Tom had made, so that it could be quickly corrected so as not to mess up future seconds/thirds and so on. But for all the results it produced, it seems as if perhaps I were only speaking to the wind...

Luckily Hamlet53 has now confirmed it.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote