View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 04:49 PM   #32
Patricia1066
Connoisseur
Patricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to behold

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Kindle 3, PRS-300, ipod touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by elaysee View Post
Perhaps not strictly a bargain, but I noticed a new title from Subterranean Press, The Best of Kage Baker (link to extended description).

Baker is best known for her Company series involving time travel, but also wrote in other SF subgenres. This collection includes both Company and other stories including Hugo-nominated work. I've got four of her collections and novels sitting on my physical shelves, and I'm glad to acquire more for $5.

Amazon US
Barnes & Noble
Kobo
Thanks for reminding me of the series, I downloaded it and am enjoying it immensely. The first in the Company series was released as a free ebook a few years ago by Tor books. "In the Garden of Iden" which I will soon reread.
Patricia1066 is offline   Reply With Quote