View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 08:07 AM   #13
hansl
Zealot
hansl goes to infinity... and beyond!hansl goes to infinity... and beyond!hansl goes to infinity... and beyond!hansl goes to infinity... and beyond!hansl goes to infinity... and beyond!hansl goes to infinity... and beyond!hansl goes to infinity... and beyond!hansl goes to infinity... and beyond!hansl goes to infinity... and beyond!hansl goes to infinity... and beyond!hansl goes to infinity... and beyond!

Device: Sony PRS-500 (retired)/T3S, Nokia 5230 (retired), Samsung Galaxy Ace 3
Well, Sony for sure is well aware that they did sell a lot of PRS-500s to outside the US. So I'm totally <add appropriate wording here> off and will never again step into the early adopter trap. The amount of time wasted with the PRS-500 "support" of PDF by far outweighs the fun part. Not to speak of the 10000 pages fairy tale or the undocumented stand-by mode which cannot be turned off. I changed the device in my profile from PRS-500 to NDS lite. For the latter I can reuse caritas' work on PDFs on small devices and I can even phone home with it :-).

Edit: BTW any green soul around here who cares about the extra electronic waste? And don't tell me about recycling. Avoiding garbage is the point.

Last edited by hansl; 08-07-2008 at 08:11 AM.