View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 04:33 PM   #32
Hamlet53
Under Fire
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
Sorry for any confusion. I did indeed wish to nominate “fantasy & Sci-Fi” as a category as well as “classics.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
Or is it supposed to be modern dramatic fiction; i.e. realistic plots, with no crazy sci-fi/fantasy or thrillers, etc.? Generally the category "modern fiction" I think would be taken in this way, being a way to describe newer books that don't fit into genre moulds, but I didn't want to assume. If I was sure it meant this I would've supported it.
I will use my final nomination in support of the above.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote