Originally Posted by NiLuJe
Okay! Finished working/sandbox-testing, now I'm gonna need a real live guinea pig ;D.
You'll need to:
* Be on 5.2.0
* Be JailBroken
* Not be terribly upset if it fails and you end up on 5.3.0 without a JailBreak
What to do:
my unit came a couple of hours ago. It had v5.2.0.
- successfully installed Jailbreak
- successfully installed v5.3.0 update downloaded previously from Amazon
- 5.3.0 loads and shows "you are jailbroken" icon
- subsequent attempts to install usbnet_0.4N fail with error code 007