View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 12:39 PM   #20
John K
Connoisseur
John K can read with one handJohn K can read with one handJohn K can read with one handJohn K can read with one handJohn K can read with one handJohn K can read with one handJohn K can read with one handJohn K can read with one handJohn K can read with one handJohn K can read with one handJohn K can read with one hand

Device: PRS-600, Kindle DXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
looking for good mysteries with (all of a sudden, i feel stupid. i don't know the term for it) cop-partners. ugh, that sounded weird; sorry, taking a break from writing a take-home exam for econometrics class.

anyway, i'm a big fan of Marshall Karp (Lomax & Biggs mysteries) and Chris Grabenstein (John Ceepak mysteries). i'm big on the mystery, and not on hetero-romance. really looking for mind-benders, but i also like a bit of bromance/friendship angles.

hope i made myself clear. i think i just sounded weird
If you want close partners and mind-bender...

The Gestalt Man by Anthony E. Cardenas

Special Agent Michael Jeck of the FBI suffers from severe dissociative identity disorder. But through years of experimental psychotherapy, he is not only able to function, but can also work together with his five other personalities who help him solve violent crimes.

It contains more scenes of an adult/graphic nature than I like but, overall, a well written story.
John K is offline   Reply With Quote