View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 10:12 AM   #5
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 1,705
Karma: 12696746
Join Date: May 2010
Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
Thanks for this improvement I saw no way to properly respond to the previous poll. This poll is still lacking general Literature & Fiction as a category and that makes up about 60% of my reading. So I called that "other". Non-Fiction makes up the other 40%, with some of that in some of the specific areas in this poll.
Dang it! I knew I was going to forget something! Sorry
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote