View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 06:31 AM   #45
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
One of the great benefits of advancing age is that I can re-read detective stories, because I've forgotten the outcome!
(I'm sorry, avantman)
I sometimes re-read detective stories but for the opposite reason: When I am very impressed by the solution (positively as well as negatively) I read it again almost immediately and search for all the hints that have been layed out (or not) but that I have overlooked. This can be very interesting and instructing!
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote