View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 05:52 AM   #14562
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
And I want to read Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, I've never read John Le Carré before. Those who did, how is the book?
I really loved Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. It really throws you into the world of cold war spying, and it definitely feels like the author knows what he's talking about (which he does, although I understand a lot of the jargon is made up).

I've read several more of his since, and haven't quite liked them as much, but I live in hope: there's another in my TBR, and more on my wish list.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote