View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 05:30 AM   #2
pwalker8
Wizard
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Not that I've found. Several readers allow you to put books in collections, and arrange books manually within collections, but I haven't seen anything that simply sucks in the calibre tags. I've been looking for something like that every since the iPad 1 first came out.

There are a couple of book collection apps out there, ibookshelf for one, that will do what you want, but they don't let you read the book. ibookshelf is suppose to interact with megareader, but I haven't been able to get it to work reliably.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote