View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #41
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Hey Blossom, I've noticed something cool with the Fire HD which I never noticed with the original Fire. I can attach an APK to a gmail and send it to my Fire HD. In the email app on the Fire HD I open the gmail, click once on the attached APK and it downloads, then click on it a 2nd time and it opens a screen asking if I want to install it. The original fire might have done this too, but I cannot remember. Anyway, it is much simpler than side loading an APK, opening ES File Browser, and installing that way. I also noticed that if I go through 4share.com I can download an APK and pretty much just have to click install too. Was it that easy on the original Fire?
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote