View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 04:10 PM   #12
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I saw that too. Pretty soon, they'll have to call it Black Thursday.
LOL! What about the 24x7x365 stores? Won't they be open all day Thursday? If so I guess the sales won't start until 8:00pm though.

Not that it matters, I'm never adventurous enough to go to a Black Friday/Thursday B&M sale! If I can get the deal online then I will consider it. I really would like an iPod touch 5 if I can get a little back on Apple's ridiculous price. Probably wait until January though.