View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 04:07 PM   #39
Blossom
Wrapped up in Christmas
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 4 Kindles, 2 Kindle Fires, 2 SGPs, Nexus 7 and Fire Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Really? I have a Galaxy Player 4.0 and use generic wall chargers and cables to charge it. It charges up just as fast as the charger and cable that came with it. Is the SGP5 really that different?
Yeah I read that SGP4 does not have this problem. The SGP5 is pinned. SGP4 has a removable battery the SGP5 does not. I think I've found one for under $10.

Well what do you know for the heck of it I just tried one of my Kindle cables and it connected and it works! I must of tried every other charger. I keep my Kindle cables put up because I have tons of other chargers that I use to charge them. Well at least it works. Look like I need to buy another adapter for it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote