View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 12:21 PM   #32
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
So true too many toys not enough....time or money.

SGP5 is my ideal tablet because it's 5". I think 7" is too big for portability. My case is arriving today. So I can finally travel with it.
Have you done much reading on it yet? I always liked the 5" Sony PRS-350 eInk reader I had as it was about the perfect size for carrying around. But the 5" devices like your SGP5 are even smaller overall due to less bezel. I always thought a 5" phone screen would be about perfect for reading in the doctor's office or other places where you find yourself waiting with little else to do. My Motorola Atrix has a 4" screen about the same as the new iPhone5 and although it works okay with the Kindle app it would be nice to have a 5" screen!

EDIT: My phone screen is widescreen (16 x 9) and that is really too narrow for reading as I get so few words per line. Would love to have a 5" screen in 4 x 3 format.

Last edited by jswinden; 11-08-2012 at 12:24 PM.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote