View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 11:35 AM   #31
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
The new Nook 7" would be my choice to mess wiith given its specs versus the SGP for the price. Its light for its size and not much bigger where its clumsy to use.

No Play Store but I have other toys for that. Thinking about upgrading the kfhd. Wish these toys did not come out so fast.
So true too many toys not enough....time or money.

SGP5 is my ideal tablet because it's 5". I think 7" is too big for portability. My case is arriving today. So I can finally travel with it.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote