View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 03:38 AM   #55
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
Am I missing something. Why not have the Kindle or whatever delivered to your door? Or a UPS package store? Or a number of other type places where packages are shipped.
As someone who used to work, I can confirm that stuff will occasionally be stolen from a porch.

As someone who no longer works, I could confirm this if I weren't availing myself of my Fifth Amendment right.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote