View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 01:35 AM   #1
Berni
Enthusiast
Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: mio
Help for iPad Mini with pdf & html ebooks

Could anyone point me in the direction of a really good app to read ebooks in PDF format on a new iPad Mini. I also would appreciate any advice on reading ebooks in HTML format - I have tried HTML Books and Goodreader but in each case the print is way too tiny to read and I cannot figure out how to increase text size without it disappearing off the edge. What I really want is an app or apps which will work as well as iBooks does for epub format - am I reaching for the stars??? I have only had the iPad mini for a week but it is a match made in heaven to read epub and mobi books because of its light weight which does not make my arthritic fingers cramp and I love it. I suppose I can go to a huge amount of trouble and take all my books through Calibre for conversion to epub or mobi but I am talking about many hundreds of books in pdf and html format. Can anyone help please?? thanks Berni
Berni is offline   Reply With Quote