View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 05:39 PM   #10
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, PW2, iPad Air, Nexus 7.2, iPhone 5s
Only a few of the fonts were changed. Did you try the ones that were changed? Although I'm guessing you likely did. The change is very subtle. I agree they could still use more work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky_oz View Post
I completely agree, i cannot tell the bloody difference. And I cannot work out how to turn off recommended content, I have a special offers one , so perhaps i'm not able to.
Amazon why do you make simple things so hard, I'm missing my first gen Nook already!
Hit the settings button, choose device options, then personalize your kindle, then under recommended content turn it off.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote