View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 12:07 PM   #3
nandini
Enthusiast
nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS T2, Note II
You cannot change font size of pdf which doesn't re-flow!!

sony definitely provides better pdf support as its got pinch zoom option and landscape mode. Pinch zooming is a savior but Landscape mode will only end up shrinking the text. This is what I experienced. But if your pdf re-flows then you will be able to play with it just like an epub file.

I gathered all my notes in word and then converted them into pdf and my T2 is handling them awesomely because they can re-flow.

If you are talking about reading fiction novels then why are you choosing pdf and not epub?

Anyway, sony will be a better choice for you but do not keep high hopes with it. And, I would suggest you to watch pdf experience reviews of T1/T2 before taking decision. :
nandini is offline   Reply With Quote