Originally Posted by ewphoenix123
Oh one more idea, a 24h clock option would be a nice feature for those that aren't used to am/pm times.
Yes please!! I think the non-English systems already have 24 clock options so it shouldn't be too difficult to get it into the English system as well. At least, before firmware 2.x.x there were 24h clock options for foreign languaged systems... the post quoted below has got me thinking maybe the 2.x.x firmware stopped supporting this? That would be sad
Originally Posted by Rainer Zenz
Thanks a lot, it's getting better an better.
- Change of order of the menues: Bibliothek | Regale | Sonstiges (more logical; "Regale" is shorter than "Bücherregale")
- "Sonstiges"-menue: "Library" is redundant, remove it. Translation for German: Browser = Internet; Reboot = Neustart; Reserved = Frei; WiFi = WLAN
- Toggling WiFi function: On/Off
- 1.9.17 style favorite books at the bottom of the start page
- A Tweaks Plugin style Window to choose options including those for "Sonstiges"