View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 10:49 AM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.Booxtor considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.Booxtor considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.Booxtor considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.Booxtor considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.Booxtor considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.Booxtor considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.Booxtor considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.Booxtor considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.Booxtor considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.Booxtor considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManDay View Post
I purchased a brand new M92 which has Firmware 1.7.5 20121025 which has some significant additions, improvements and changes. Unfortunally, I cannot quite figure out how to use it.

Does anyone, for example, know what gray, dashed lines indicate in the PDF Reader?

PS: Ordered from ereader-store.de. Cheers for the great package!
Hi,

our last batch was delivered with this firmware version. I suggest you to update it to 1.8. There are also some explanations in the thread.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote