View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 09:04 PM   #946
tuxor
Addict
tuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
I agree with spaetz and also in general I'm really impressed. Thanks for the good work!

But I had some difficulties understanding the new zoom/crop/mode options in the new pdf reader. Especially "auto crop" sometimes results in random horizontal dashed lines (known issue? I'll try to make a screenshot as soon as possible). And after cropping, the content is not centered, but aligned to the left, which is kind of awkward... I'd love to have the old "crop margins" setting back, since the new one doesn't seem to work out as smoothly.
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote