View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 04:59 PM   #77
Terisa de morgan
Wizard
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura HD, iPhone, iPad, Galaxy Tab3 8
Thank you very much! It works quite well. I mainly like the direct access to shelves/library and the chance of putting ereader to sleep without the button.

Two questions:

1) Can I help to translate the plugins text (Tools/Shelves)
2) Can you include an access inside Custom Command to "Reading Life"? Silly thing, but I would like to have it (if it's possible, of course).
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote