View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 03:41 PM   #7
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle 3, Sony PRS-505, iPad, Samsung Galaxy S II
Voted for scifi and fantasy (although I'd really have preferred "speculative fiction", adding things like dystopias, apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic fiction, alternative history and such into the mix), although it's not all I read - I enjoy a good mystery every now and again, as well as straightforward good old-fashioned adventures or even the odd literary novel.
Yapyap is online now   Reply With Quote