View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 02:37 PM   #399
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
I still am having problems even after following all directions. It could be because I am trying to load a public library book (PDF) onto the reader. It loads onto reader - tells me how long it is, etc. But when I look at the Reader - there is only one page and I get the message "protected page". I thought I had read that you could load public library books onto the Reader. Will this happen when I buy a book in PDF from from vendors such as "Books on Board", etc. Any help would be appreciated.
To load a DRMed PDF onto your 505, you'll need to have Adobe Digital Edition 1.5 installed on your computer. Then with DE running (and maybe eBook Library), plug your 505 into the USB port and then register it with Adobe. Then you use DE (not use if eBook Library would do for DRM PDF or ePub) to move the PDF to the 505 and it should then be readable.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote