View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 01:38 PM   #6
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo aura HD, Kobo Arc, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 , Kindle for PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
You googled to find the documentation?

Maybe we need to change that "Help" menu item to "Free donuts" or something.
I'd read in several places that documentation was lagging on latest versions so googling pretty print seemed the obvious choice.

OK , now I've found that book in my backup library, extracted one small random piece, to keep the copyright police happy & am attaching it as test.epub.

I can duplicate the reported fault in that, no problem. just do the find/replace all processes as per the 1st post & see what happens please. I am running sigil v6.0 in win 7 64 bit, installed over previous betas.

to be extra secure, I will delete the attachment once you folks confirm that you have grabbed it.

ps the calibre styles are actually undefined in that test.epub as I just took a page from code view & dropped it into a new epub. but it should serve to demonstrate the fault.
I use
find
span class="calibre3"
replace (all)
span

& I get the &lt. &gt. stuff
Attached Files
File Type: epub test.epub (3.0 KB, 45 views)

Last edited by cybmole; 11-06-2012 at 01:43 PM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote