View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 05:54 AM   #25
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Yes, the humorous mystery is An Old-Fashioned Mystery and the pen name is Runa Fairleigh. It sounds like quite a departure from the other three! But, not available in ebook (US) AFAIK.

The Flesh Eaters is an ebook, as mentioned, but isn't really a mystery, so I didn't put it in this thread - and then I was in a hurry, and so forgot to put it in any other thread either... Maybe I'll see if anyone else has put it in the horror thread...

I've been unable to find out anything about this author - personal or professional - after his short publishing spree of 5 novels.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote