View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 10:18 PM   #4
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
I like the letter idea and will try it. I'm now thinking in terms of their birth signs etc. I have Story Box, I think there's a character interview in there which I'll see if I can copy and paste into Word or notepad. Thanks.
You can work it into the story to, have one character interrogate another. Not all at once, but a little here and there as you go.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote