View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 06:43 PM   #17
Tarana
Guru
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle NT, Kindle HDX, Nook Glolight, Nook HD+
I have this problem with some books and not others. I have gotten into the habit of bookmarking where I stop. Of course, since I started doing that, it has never happened again.

This problem is not unique to the Nook. I got it with both Kindles occasionally as well. I also get it with audible books using the Audible app on my Itouch, but not when I go through the music icon.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote