View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 05:22 PM   #117
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin v3, iPad, Kindle 4NT
Excluding books read on a computer, the first I read on a portable device was... I can't actually remember but I read it on a Psion 3c some time in the 90's.

Having a hard time remember the first book I read on an eInk based reader (which was my Hanlin V3 mid-2008), possibly a book from the Honor Harrington series, pretty sure I started reading those on and off before buying an eInk device. Reading Echoes of Honor currently after having a break from the series for quite a while.
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote