Thread: 6 of One...
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 10:56 AM   #125
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
My rule of thumb for how marvelously cheesy the movie is going to be is this: The longer the opening credits, the cheesier the movie. And I LOVE cheesy scifi movies.
The opening credits have to be long... that's usually the only part that 100% of viewers will sit through! Once they see the first scene, 90% of them jump for the remote to find old Dragonball Z reruns.

The only way I'll sit through cheesy sci-fi is if there's a guy and two 'bots tearing it up in the front row...
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote