View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 08:06 AM   #21908
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I'm going to record the calorie count of my meals for the next few weeks just to get a feel, and because this 5:2 fasting diet is very specific about keeping under 600 calories on the fast days I will keep an accurate record for a while. I suspect that if I do manage to keep it up long-term I will move to the rough estimation method. I am a pragmatist, after all .

And thanks for the link. I have also found this one, which has a lot of UK and US foods.
I find that a food diary helps me catch all the small snacks that I forget about. If I am going up in weight I will start one again just to be honest with myself regarding what I am eating.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote