View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 07:49 AM   #162
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
Thanks for your comments, meeera and murg. Meeera, I wonder if your books were loaded before 2.1.5. That is, maybe murg and I are getting the problem with a book downloaded before the update, which has somehow retained the "memory" of the old thing with not splitting paragraphs.
All my books are on a freshly factory reset -> update to 2.1.5 Touch. So, they've all been loaded on 2.1.5.

The way that the firmware works, well, ok, the way the firmware should work, but probably the way that the firmware does work, is that paging shouldn't depend on when the book is loaded.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote