View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 04:03 AM   #158
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
I am just back from a couple of weeks' holidays, so not sure if this has been commented on by anyone else. I am still finding big gaps in side-loaded text because the Kobo doesn't seem able to split a paragraph. This was a problem with a previous Firmware but I thought was to have been fixed.

Has anyone else found this problem? It occurred specifically in The Mapp and Lucia Omnibus downloaded from the MobileRead library.
I'm getting pages ending at the half way mark on the screen. Very annoying.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote