View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 06:07 PM   #903
StoryEnthusiast
K. C. Lee
StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone
Golden Stories for mobile phones and tablets

Monthly update
I've added 3 children stories and 4 general stories to the site.

In the Children section, 'The McCloskey Primer' features rhymes and stories written in the cumulative style. Lot of drawings. It look me many hours to correct spelling errors of the original digitized texts, and perform screen capture to creates the image files.

In the General section, I enjoyed very much reading 'Jolly Sally Pendleton' by Laura Jean Libbey, a thrilling story about a wealthy doctor and a poor girl in a love adventure filled with twists and turns.

In the Best Picks section, 'The Cruise of the Noah's Ark' is very good for small children, as it tells the story of little Marjorie aboard the mysterious Noah's Ark to see the brave elephant, firefighter whale, and many other wonderful things. For adults, 'Candle and Crib' by K. F. Purdon is a beautiful story with beautiful drawings about an old couple feeling sad about their son not coming home on Christmas Eve.

Please send me comments if you like the stories. Thank you.
StoryEnthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote