Originally Posted by PatNY
Bluefire is a good reading app, but it is no Stanza. It lacks:
- Seamless integration with Calibre for easy importing of epubs
- The ability to adjust line spacing
- The ability to adjust paragraph indentation
- The ability to import a custom font into the app to be used universally in all your books
- Grouping into collections based on tags
You might want to give ShubookSE a try.
I haven't used it enough to give a real recommendation, but I think it satisfies all the requirements above.
It feels a lot like Stanza but with a Far-Eastern focus, I would say that they have very definitely aped a lot of the Stanza interface.