View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 11:47 AM   #7
freewheeling
Zealot
freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, Lenovo IdeaPad, Kindle PaperWhite
I also noticed last night that they're selling the Deluxe for the same price if you become a "member" so asked if I could upgrade. It's not clear to me what the Deluxe is, other than the scanning pen, but suppose it still works with the stylus. The scanning pen might be interesting for some quick applications where I don't have time or access to a printer/scanner.
freewheeling is offline   Reply With Quote