View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 01:31 AM   #987
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Acer Iconia 500w Tablet, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
I don't use hierarchical lists, so I don't know what that's about.
Basically, I want the character column I have to list the fandom and then have a sublist of characters.

Example:
Spoiler:
Character
.....Transformers
..........Sam Witwicky
..........Bumblebee
.....Buffy
..........Xander Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
However, if you simply want "category." prepended to all the characters, use:
characters=>(.+)=>category.\1
Not exactly. I do want to prepend something to all the characters. However I want to prepend the fandom the character comes from. I tried substituting {#fandom} and #fandom, but neither did what I was looking for. I'm not sure I'm explaining it very well.

I was hoping to find a way to change every character to fandom(the fandom the character comes from).character without having to input all the characters (including the ones I didn't have to change before, like Bumblebee).

Similar to how I can change a character based on fandom.
Code:
 characters=>Sam W=>Sam Witwicky&&category=>Transformers
will change the characters "Sam W" if it is in the category "Transformers". I want to be able to look for a character, check if it is in a fandom, and then prepend that fandom to the name.

Thinking about it, I'm not sure it can be done without replacing every character metadata individually.
Jade Aislin is offline   Reply With Quote