View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 12:56 AM   #194
freewheeling
Zealot
freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, Lenovo IdeaPad, Kindle PaperWhite
Ten years isn't really that long.

That's the way I like to think of it, anyway. In some parts of the universe ten years is only ten minutes in other parts. I haven't used the forum very intensively because I had a Kindle but I'm now branching out and trying other things, and Mobileread is a valuable resource. I think the advice on Sigil and Calibre have been quite useful, and I've used both pretty extensively since finding out about them on Mobileread. My primary interest at the moment is the Ectaco Jetbook Section because I've just ordered a Color. I've wanted a larger reader for some time in order to read academic PDFs, so am excited by the purchase. However, the reviews and advice in the section look like they can help me get the most out of a device that probably has better hardware than software. (I'm a little amazed that Russian tech isn't still using vacuum tubes.)

Anyway, thanks for being here to help.